Range of gas detectors for domestic, autonomous, with possibility of connection to the supply (220-230V) or 12VDC, with operating indicator, that emits an optical and acoustic signal in case of alarm.GAS keeper is made of grey ABS plastic to detect natural gas, methane, propane and butane.
The gas leaks or shut-off flame in a boiler rooms, kitchens, living areas with gas stoves or heaters, etc, can cause a high concentration of combustible gases, with the danger of explosion that it entails.GAS keeper is particularly suitable for the detection of combustible gases common in places such as those mentioned above.
- Ref. DAG with 230 VAC supply and 9 VDC output,
- Ref. DAGR with 230 VAC supply and 9 VDC outputs and dry contact relay NO/NC for pilots maneuvering, shutoff valves, etc.
- Ref. DAGR12 with 12 VDC supply and dry contact relay NO/NC for pilots maneuvering, shutoff valves, etc.
- Domestic detectors with 220-230V supply or 12V DC.
- Operating indicator (green led), optical signal (red led) and acoustic of alarm.
- It incorporates a heat sensor that is activated at a temperature of 64ºC.
- Detector with relay option allows the connection with a repeater unit (alarm distance), with a cut of gas supply control system, or a control panel alarm.
- Particularly suitable for garages (only Keeper CO),boilers rooms, kitchens,areas with gas stoves or heaters, etc.
- Design according european normative EN 50194.
- Size: 140,5 x 73 x 48 mm.