Lightning protection systems are the modern development of the innovation pioneered by Benjamin Franklin.Today, lightning protection systems are in use on thousands of buildings, homes, factories, towers, stadiums, public places and even the Space Shuttle’s launch pad.It is very much essential for electrical appliances & building safety and human safely as well to get rid of unwanted electrical hazards.We ABG is always ready to provide service when it comesto safety. Our years of experience in the design and installation of Earthing and lightning protection system allow us to deliver high quality goods with best customer service. For designing and installing the lightning Arrestors earthing system we follow the NF C 17-102, IEC 62 305-3,NFPA 780, BNBC 2006 and many more standards
Lightning Protection System with an ESEAT is made of
- → an Early Streamer Emission Air Terminal and its extension mast
- → two down conductors, or in case of several ESEAT oneconductor per ESEAT
- → a connecting link or test joint for each down conductor to enabling the earth resistance to be verified
- → a protecting flat to protect the down conductor for the last two meters above ground level
- → an earth designed to dissipate the lightning currents at the bottom of each down conductor
- → an equipotential bonding between each earth and the general earthing circuit of the structure. this one must be disconnected
- → protection measures against injuries to leaving being due totouch and step voltages (e.g. warning notice).
Our ESE type protection system products
ESE Air Terminal
We are offering OPR 30, OPR 45 & OPR 60 from world renowned brand ABB.
These OPR are earned through maintaining consistently high manufacturing quality.
Lightning stroke counter
Lightning stroke counter and recorder is used to store date and time of the impact as well as lightning current values.
This type of protection is especially recommended for radio stations and antenna masts when the area requiring protection is relatively small. A single rod air terminal protection is made up of:
This principle consists of dividing up and more easily dissipating the lightning current by a network of conductors and earths.A meshed cage installation has multiple down conductors and consequently provides very effective protection for buildings that house equipment sensitive to electromagnetic disturbance.This is because the lightning current is divided among the down conductors and the low current circulating in the mesh creates very little disturbance by induction. A meshed cage installation is made up of: